January 30, 2012

*NEW* Need a Color Palette Contest


Need A New Color Swatch Contest


To be apart of my contest all you need to do is email me a color swatch with a minimum of 3 colors but no more than 6 colors as well as a name or theme for the kit. Contest will close on Saturday 11th February.

Please send all your entries to: services@creativeintentionz.com
Subject: Need A New Color Swatch Contest

Once i have received all the entries i will choose a winner. Then i will make a freebie kit using the colors and name/theme chosen. The winner will receive the below prize.

Prize: 2 PTU Kits of your choice (Kit must me made by me)

* All swatches and names will be retained by me for later use at my choice *
I look forward to receiving all of your entries :D

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP