January 24, 2011

WOW.... Win 6 Months FREE Advertising

Buy 2 months get 1 month FREE + Everyone who
signs up for Advertising will go into the draw to win
** 6 MONTHS ADVERTISING FREE **

Have no time for advertising? Would you rather be creating?
YES
? Well I can help you. I offer a monthly Designer & Store Advertising Service.

I will advertise your store 3 times a week to 95+ Ad groups
I send all sale ads including live links to all of your products.
Your advertising begins from the first ad i send out.

Designers - Was $10.00 - NOW $5.00 Monthly 
Stores/Personal Store - Was $15.00 - NOW $7.50 Monthly

(Subscriptions are also available to those who would like it!)

Contact me here services@creativeintentionz.com
or go to this link http://www.twilightscraps.com/

You can also visit the below link on my blog:
http://creativeintentionz.blogspot.com/p/advertising-services.html

** GOOD LUCK EVERYONE **

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP