December 11, 2010

ATTENTION ALL STORE OWNERS!!

I am having a HUGE sale on all my Zen Cart and other Services.

I know with the holiday season money can be tight, and for the New Year a lot of stores would love to have a new makeover or add in some changes to there stores, so here is my offer to you.

20% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER!!!

Zen Cart Services, Galleries, Topsites, Advertising Services & More. Need something that isn't listed? Please email me with details and we can work it out.

All orders MUST be paid for in FULL before any work is started on your site. For those that are needing it, Payment arrangement can be made. Orders will be completed as they are received, first come first served.

To order/enquire please send me an email creativeintentionz@gmail.com
Subject Line: DND Zen Cart/Services Order

* Website Maintenance and/or Store Manger Contracts Available *

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP