May 30, 2010

My Birthday Wish List LOL

HBSmileyFace

I was asked to make a Birthday Wish List by all my friends
So i guess here goes LMAO :D

 ~ Commercial Use Products ~

Kristi W Designs - CU4CU License @ ScrappinDivas 
Chriscrap - Mega Grab Bag @ Digital-Crea
JosDZigns - SummerFashions Script Bundle #1&2 @ Twilight Scraps
Starlight Designs - Designer Mix 8 & Commercial Stash 73 @ Digital-Crea
Laitha - Textured Overlays, Messy Chic & Grunge @ Commercial-Use
FafBr – Umbrella, Grunge Peel Sticker, Paper Flower Action @ Commercial-Use
OlgaUnger Designs - All CU Grab Bags @ Sunflower Scrap
Heaven Dreams - Sportkids, Dschungelkids & Basecap Script @ Scraps with Attitude

Products from Renderosity for Poser


Thank You Leigh, Brooke & Jane for my pressies

Ughhhhhhhh this is too hard to make, I can't even think LOL

Please Note: I do not want anyone to feel that they have to get anything on my list that is not my intention. This is just my on going wish list, Which will be forever added to LMAO :)

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP