January 4, 2010

New Blinkies & Update

Hi Everyone,

Well firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR lol, I haven’t had a chance to post it on my blog as yet lol been busy already this year which is fabulous. Ok so i got me some new blinkies, thought i would start the year of with a fresh look, Thank you Lindsay :-) I am yet to do my blog layout though LMAO

CreativeIntentionz  CreativeIntentionz-Fan
CreativeIntentionzbanner

Please feel free to grab my blinkies and link back to me, the more love the better lol. Ok so i decided to do a big clean up of my products, so what either hasn’t sold or i just want to retire i will be placing on my blog as a freebie so be sure to look out for those. Not sure how often that will be but will get it done sometime soon lol. Ok well thats pretty much it i think for now.

Thanks for reading! Hugs, Nikki xoxo

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP