December 17, 2009

To Dearest Santa….

419

Dear Santa…………….

I was asked to write you a Christmas list lol so here goes.
What i would like for Christmas is the following, I have been good I promise!!

1. A Complete Blog Makeover

Well that is pretty much it, I would do it myself but i am always too busy with the stores i have as well as things at home and on top of that i am too fussy for my own good so i am never satisfied with what i make LOL

Oh and if you decide to get me anything else it will be very much appreciated and a surprise at that LOL I promise i have been a good girl this year Santa.

Love & Hugs, Nikki

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I would do your blog makeover for you but you probably wouldn't like it lol:) I do all my blogs myself:) If you need any help though just let me know and I will help you!
Hugs,
Bobbie
(sweetie pea)

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP