October 4, 2009

*NEW* Christmas Color Swatch Contest

Need A Christmas Color Swatch Contest

Ok everyone i need to start getting ready for Christmas, but i thought this year why don't i leave it in your hands, What colors would you like? What would you like to see in my kits? So i decided to launch this contest to hopefully gain some helpful ideas, colors & names for kits.

To be apart of my contest all you need to do is email me a color swatch with a minimum of 5 colors but no more than 10 colors. You must include a kit name to go with it. The contest will close on Sunday 18th October (My Time - Australia, EST)

Please send all your entries to: creativeintentionz@gmail.com
Subject: Christmas Color Swatch Contest

Once i have received all the entries i will choose a winner. Then i will make a freebie kit using the colors and name chosen and then place it here on my blog. On top of that, the winner will receive the below prize.

Prize: 1 Paid Kit of your choice ( Kit must me made by me only!)

* All swatches and names will be retained by me for later use at my choice *
I look forward to receiving all of your entries

Hugs, Nikki

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP