April 15, 2009

Need A New Color Swatch Contest 1

Need A New Color Swatch Contest

To be apart of my contest all you need to do is email me a color swatch with a minimum of 5 colors but no more than 10 colors. You must include a kit name to go with it.
Contest will close on Saturday 18th April (My Time - Australia, EST)

Please send all your entries to: creativeintentionz@gmail.com
Subject: Need A New Color Swatch Contest

Once i have received all the entries i will choose a winner. Then i will make a freebie kit using the colors and name chosen. The winner will receive the below prize.
Prize: 1 Paid Kit of your choice ( Kit must me made by me)

* All swatches and names will be retained by me for later use at my choice *

I look forward to receiving all of your entries

Hugs, Nikki

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP