March 7, 2009

*NEW* Tutorial Site & Blinkies

Woohoo, i finally got off my backside and set up my tutorial blog lmao. All current tutorial links have been updated. I have even put them in Artist catergories. You can find all tutorials made by me on the new site, i will just post updates of new tutorials and links to them here.

http://creativeintentionztuts.blogspot.com/

Oh and................. i got me some new blinkies hehe. I would like to thank Julia for making them for me, Julia used my kit Spring Critters to make them, how cute are they LOL Be sure to grab one and add it to your blog. If you would like me to post your blinkie, please shoot me an e-mail, here is my addy creativeintentionz@gmail.com I was going to add a shout box but so many sites have non stop drama from them and that is something i think we all could do without hehe.

Thanks for looking and have fun

Hugs, Nikki

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP