March 31, 2009

$1.00 Tuesdays, Price Reductions & More

$1.00 Tuesdays

WOOHOO yes you heard right, $1.00 Tuesdays. Stop by for some bargains, 95% of my products are in the $1.00 Tuesday section both PU and CU items. Click on the image to go to the store or click the logo on the right panel.

Price Reduction

Yes yes yes i have reduced prices on all my products!

New Items In Store

Be sure to keep an eye out for all my new products inside store. I will post on my blog as well as on my updates group. The updates group subscribers get coupon bonuses as well as extra little pieces here and there as well as freebies :-) If you would like to join my updates group to keep up to date with my products, please click on the link provided to you below :-)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CIZUpdates

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Customization by Creative Intentionz 2012

Back to TOP